Technical competence and proximity to the customer
August Storm GmbH & Co. KG is an independent service provider for internal combustion engines of all conventional types in the performance range from 100 to 7,000 kW, in stationary energy systems, maritime engines, construction machinery, locomotives, special purpose vehicles and industrial systems. Engines are repaired as well as all engine components, crankshafts, engine blocks, main bearing bores, pumps and transmissions.
Today, after 75 years of operation, a total of 306 employees are at work in 13 branches or service branches. Our employees, an area-wide service network, certifications according to ISO 9001:2008 and SCC** (Safety Certificate Contractors) guarantee:
- Professional advice
- Technical quality and
- High availability
in all matters pertaining to engines.
August Storm GmbH & Co. KG's five brands reflect the structure of our business divisions by market specialisation. For each of the five brands the focus is on servicing the customer.
- ECOS® comprises all services in the field of stationary energy systems.
- MOBIS® encompasses all services in the field of mobile engines of the type used in ships, construction machinery, locomotives and special purpose vehicles.
- PRODIS® stands for services in processing engine components, the production of plain bearings and special parts, including those for general industrial systems. Specialties are the processing of crankshafts up to 8 m long, lineboring of main bearing bores up to 11 m long, honing from 8 to 700 mm in diameter, processing engine blocks and metal spraying.
- IQ-PARTS® covers all services for administration and marketing of new parts, replacement parts, spare parts and rebuilt parts.
- RECON® stands for services in the field of used and repaired engines and engine components.
Our broad range of services, many years of experience and know-how on all important international markets have made STORM a best-of-partner.
Products and Service
Service for stationary energy systems, marine engines, construction machinery, locomotives, vehicles and industrial systems. Repair of engines, components, crankshafts, engine blocks and main bearing bores. Spare parts, new, used and rebuilt parts, plain bearing production.
24 Hour Serviceline