Reconditioned Spare Parts and Engines
Service Center Reconditioned Engines and Components
Our RECON engines and components are united by one thing: They combine the sustainability aspect with the highest demands on quality and availability.
Availability: We know that efficient and continuous operation of the engines and plants is a top priority for our customers. Therefore, our RECON solutions are directly available and ready for installation. This minimizes downtimes to a minimum and ensures the greatest possible economic efficiency.
Quality: When overhauling engines and plants, we attach great importance to quality and precision. As a member company of the Gütegemeinschaft der Motoreninstandsetzungsbetriebe e.V. (Quality Association of Engine Reconditioning Companies), we are committed to complying with the high quality standards set out in RAL-GZ 797. This specifies the strictest quality criteria for the individual work steps of engine reconditioning. Experienced technicians design a customer-oriented and optimized reconditioning process at all times, from disassembly and cleaning to machining and storage. The use of the latest technologies sometimes even allows for improved specifications compared to the original parts.
Sustainability: By reusing and refurbishing core components, resources are conserved and an active contribution is made to environmental protection.
In addition to reconditioned engines for stationary and marine propulsion systems, we supply oil coolers, water pumps, injection pumps, turbochargers, cylinder blocks, cylinder heads and pistons from all well-known manufacturers.
RECON provides our customers competent services and consulting for the sourcing of Reconditioned Engines and Components. Aside from reconditioned engines for stationary and marine power and energy systems, we also supply oil coolers, water pumps, injection pumps, turbochargers, cylinder blocks, cylinder heads and pistons of all well-known producers.
Our services refer to the following engine manufactures:
- Deutz / MWM
- GE Jenbacher
Service and consulting for sourcing of all engine parts and components
Reconditioned certified engine components
- Large stock of exchange parts such as cylinder blocks, oil coolers, water pumps, turbochargers, cylinder heads, camshafts, injection pumps, pistons etc. for diesel and gas engines for brands like Deutz, MWM, MAN, MAK, Jenbacher, Cummins, Scania, Waukesha and others.
Different makes and power ratings
- For ocean and inland shipping
- For stationary power systems
- For rail vehicles
- For other prime movers and power units
- Large selection of reconditioned crankshafts
- Delivery with a classification certificate, e.g. GL, LRS, DNN, ABS, etc.
Best quality through ISO 9001: 2015
- In our company all engine components are reconditioned professionally and precisely according to the manufacturer's specifications.